Welcome to the
Quality Engineering Manager - Supply Chain - China
Quality Engineer Manager - Supply
Entrepreneurial, world class, PCB / electronic components company is in need of a fast-paced, action oriented individual who is willing to take ownership of our Quality Assurance Supply needs.
What you will be doing:
* Provide support to the business mgrs. technically and commercially by providing quote info.
* Understand customer requirements and address them through the vendors or other sources.
* Resolve technical issues arising at the customer and vendor' end.
* Develop procedures to ensure supplies and deliveries are effected as per plan and customer reqs.
* Develop vendors for the organization.
* Work closely with QC representatives in the field to ensure products are shipped with zero defects.
* Remain updated with developments in the specific products and technology areas we service.
* Provide feedback to enable the organization to leverage growth based on such developments.
* Provides technical support to the supply base for new and existing products.
* Analyze incoming material quality data and implement corrective action plans for improvement.
* Monitors supply base delivery performance and implements strategies for improvement.
* Actively pursue continuous improvements with current suppliers and implements corrective change.
What you will need:
* Quality Engineer, Supply Manager, Electronics, PCB's, Plastics, ISO, QS, TS, APQP, PPAP
* 5+ years experience as QA of supply side.
* In depth knowledge of ISO, QS, TS, APQP, PPAP as related to tech area of PCB's and Plastics.
* Technical Qualifications, preferably a Degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering.
* Knowledge of PC Boards Design and Manufacturing.
* Bachelor degree in Engineering (Elec., Mech., Industrial) required.
* Product/Process knowledge.
* Problem solving abilities; strong leadership and time management skills.
* Creative and innovative with energy and drive.
* Proactive and ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
* Minimum 3 to 5 years progressive experience with sourcing new/existing products from new/existing supply base with a high degree of knowledge of quality process and specifications
Our client will offer an attractive compensation for this position consisting of a base salary, bonus, and Benefits.