Welcome to the
Our client is a printed circuit board (PCB) manufacturer that is looking to hire a Quality Manager with printed circuit board (PCB) manufacturing experience. They currently produce multilayer printed circuit boards up to 30 layers. They also manufacture flex circuits and rigid-flex printed circuit boards; along with multichip modules and heavy copper printed circuit boards.
I. Job Summary
Manage the Quality Department to meet customer requirements and strive for continuous improvement, corrective action and supplier quality management. Interpret and implement standards and specifications relating to ISO, UL, IPC and Customer requirements.
II. Essential Job Functions
· Establish procedures for maintaining high standards of quality, reliability and safety.
· Through functional groups determine and enforce quality and safety requirements in accordance with company needs, based on current regulations and state-of-the art product development.
· Organize and promote company wide quality improvement efforts.
· Evaluate and develop improved techniques for the control of quality, reliability and safety.
· Directly responsible for the implementation and maintenance of the company quality system.
· Reports on the performance of the quality system for review and as a basis for improvement of the system.
· Interpretation and implementation of ISO, UL, IPC and Customer specifications.
· Identify and implement internal corrective and preventive actions.
· Establish and measure continuous improvement goals and objectives.
· Manage an effective Customer Complaint resolution system.
Degree in Engineering or similar - Minimum 6 years' relevant experience in managing quality function in a electronics manufacturing, preferably in PCB industry - In-depth knowledge of quality improvement methods and quality international standards likes IPC, UL, ISO/TS16949, ISO14000 as well as experience in driving quality enhancement program - Responsive, strong leadership skill with good business sense - Able to work under pressure - Good written and computer skills .
Please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Return to Printed Circuit Positions