Welcome to the
Field Quality Test Engineer
Our Client is a leading global semiconductor company focused on providing embedded processing and connectivity products to large, high-growth markets. Our Clients focus on the automotive, networking and wireless communications industries.
Our Client is responsible for a number of significant innovations that have had a meaningful impact on the industry.
• Perform hands-on Field Failure Verification (FFV) for MCU, analog and sensor devices (visual inspection, curve trace and bench tests)
• Closely work with Field Quality Engineers, Field Application Engineers and Customers on device failure correlation
• Design, develop and implement specialized test fixturing / equipment (h/w and s/w) to enhance failure verification process
• Work with Product Engineers and Customer Quality Engineers on bench/ATE test correlation
• Train Field Quality Engineers and Product Engineers in the usage of FFV boards
• Enable customer engineers / technicians initial component evaluations
• Enter FFV results into CQI (Customer Quality Incident) tracking system
• Degree in Electronics Engineering or Physics
• Knowledge of analog and digital measuring techniques
• Knowledge of Assembler programming
• Knowledge of CAD applications (e.g. EAGLE )
• Knowledge of C++ and/or VisualBasic programming language and experience in their practical application
• Excellent English and German skills
• Knowledge of MSOffice
• Willingness to travel
• Ability to work in a dynamic and flexible teamwork environment
Send mail to
questions or comments about this web site.