DIRECTOR OF MAINTENANCE India PCB Facility
Greenline Group is a global executive search firm that specializes in placing top talent in the printed circuit board (PCB) industry.
Our client is a leading manufacturer of printed circuit boards (PCB) and printed circuit board assemblies (PCBA) seeks a Director of Maintenance to join its operation located in India.
ABOUT THE JOB:
The Director of Maintenance has direct responsibility for the overall site and related equipment of a printed circuit board manufacturing facility. Areas of responsibility include project management for all significant site projects utilizing both internal staff and outside contractors, maintenance and procurement input on all equipment related needs for both manufacturing and non-manufacturing, and overall facility and equipment maintenance programs. In order to accomplish this, the incumbent is responsible for the direct supervision of subordinates.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Engineering responsibilities include:
• Oversight of company equipment qualification and metrology programs (SOP’s Protocol’s, Data Management)
• Engineering Program oversight for site and related equipment
• Site Project Management including installations, expansion, and relocations
Facility Maintenance responsibilities include:
• Preventative maintenance program oversight
• Engineering and validation support
• Other miscellaneous activity oversight and management including; housekeeping, security systems, utilities, grounds keeping, and other miscellaneous systems
• Manage the planning, implementation and resource allocation of the Engineering group. Manage capital projects in support of business growth and improved operational efficiency.
• Develop, implement and manage the strategic and tactical approaches required to drive effective use of departmental resources and continuous improvement efforts.
• Develop, implement and monitor departmental objectives and schedules including setting priorities and performance expectations while ensuring alignment with expected deliverables and company goals.
• Develop and manage departmental budget and spending in support of company objectives.
• Coordinate capital project program and reporting for the overall organization including providing for the management of projects directly related to operations.
• Effectively recruit and develop staff in accordance with company policies and programs.
Production Maintenance responsibilities include:
• Setup Program
• Daily maintenance support
• Preventative Maintained program
• Engineering and validation support for all related equipment including Installation Qualifications (IQs), Operational Qualifications (OQs) and Performance Qualifications (PQs)
• Oversight of spares inventory, machine shop, and equipment tooling
• Budget and Capital
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• The incumbent shall possess at least a Bachelors degree in Engineering or Applied Science
• At least five (5) years in a printed circuit board manufacturing environment are essential.
• The incumbent will be fully conversant to the printed circuit board industry.
• Ability to work in a small dynamic cross functional environment with company senior management a must.
• The incumbent must possess excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Fluency in the English language, well developed technical writing skills are necessary
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION:
This position offers a competitive total compensation package, expatriate benefits, including health benefits, training, life insurance, and paid vacation and personal time.
All inquiries are handled professionally and confidentially.
Please forward this along to your network to make others aware of this excellent opportunity or email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org, with your resume.
Visit our website at: www.greenlinegroup.net
Return to Printed Circuit Positions