Camera Board/FPGA Designer
- Develop prototype camera circuits and PCB designs on schedule and
compliant with technical specifications.
- Provide low noise video performance with known and innovative board
- Work with Mechanical design team to provide innovative electro optic
solutions meeting packaging space and environmental constraints.
- Develop robust FPGA designs for prototype, test and product
developments utilizing standard digital video interfacing.
- Execute on multiple concurrent designs and test structure
- BSEE required (Advanced degree preferred).
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years experience in a product development group
performing detailed board level PCB design.
- Quartus, OrCAD, Synplicity ISE, PAds, Allegro.
- Verilog/VHDL, functional simulation and static timing analysis.
- Knowledge of current low-noise PCB development and rapid prototyping
methods and current digital video and data standards.
- Demonstrated innovation in leading edge vision systems and IP
- Good verbal and written English is required.
Inquire about this positon
Return to Semiconductor Positions