Welcome to the
Account Manager Interconnects - Southern Germany
1. JOB PURPOSE
To sell and promote the products and solutions such as compression interconnects, high speed cables, plugs, sockets, components and RF components.
The management and development of an allocation of customer accounts: OEM, EMS and Distribution, all of which, are currently producing or supplying products that have been highlighted in our global strategic marketing plan.
· To assist in the definition and implementation of company’s German marketing strategy in accordance with global corporate goals.
2. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
Support existing accounts in conjunction with internal sales and product management .
To meet agreed sales budgets and targets whilst ensuring profitability of the company.
Manage and Develop current account base to maximize sales.
To carry out agreed periodic reporting, that covers financial, business development, account review, competitor activities, NPI, marketing and forecasting.
To work with product management on new product/solution development.
· To provide relevant market intelligence on future programmes, technology development and competitor activity.
· To grow business in agreed target markets through targeted accounts.
· To identify and develop new business in agreed markets.
· Daily, frequent, communication with Internal sales and Product management.
3. QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Degree level qualification or equivalent experience in an engineering or business discipline.
Minimum of 5 years external sales experience in the electronics industry.
Good knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office, Excel & Power point.
German as a first language with English to minimum of business level (written, oral and read).
Great company with a great package, including car.
Return to Printed Circuit Positions