PCB Application Engineer - Mexico
1. The position is located in Guadalajara Mexico.
2. Provide support to the business manager technically and commercially by providing information quotation information to enable the business development manager to follow-up successfully with the customer(s).
3. Understand the requirements of the customer and address them through the vendors or other sources.
4. Resolve technical issues arising at the customer and vendor’ end.
5. Develop system and procedures to ensure supplies and deliveries are effected as per plan and customer’s requirements.
6. Develop vendor for the organization.
7. Work closely with QC representatives in the field to ensure products are shipped with zero defects.
8. In depth knowledge of requirements ISO, QS, TS, APQP, PPAP as relevant to the technology/ product areas - PCB and PCBA/EMS.
9. Remain updated with developments in the specific products and technology areas that are of direct interest to the employer’s business interest and provide feedback to enable the organization to leverage growth based on such developments.
10. Must be a hands on person.
1. Knowledge of PC Boards Design, Printed Circuit Board Manufacturing and Printed Circuit Board Assembly.
2. Technical Qualification, preferably a Degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering